Selasa, Julai 31, 2012

Mencuba Menggapai Tapi Tangan Tak Sampai



I know what I'm doing is wrong...
Putting a lot of hope and break the trust of not-a-love-relationship...
Neither my heart nor my mind wanting this...
Because the pain is everywhere!
I want to walk away from this painful game, but I don't have any gut...
Then I realize, I'm actually walking on a bridge-of-one-sided-love-that-full-with-roses-and-thorns...

Waiting for someone you love is never easy...
Most especially when he's not aware that you're waiting...
He may not see that I'm jealous...
He may not feel that I'm hurt...
He may not hear my cries...
But everytime I remember that his heart is for someone else, "I DIE"!!!


I cry because I know he doesn't feel the same way I do...
I cry because I think of how pathetic I am...
And I cry because I think I'm going to be crying forever... 
I know falling for you is my biggest mistake but how can it be so wrong if it feels so right? 
If ever I made a mistake, it's not that I fell for you...
It's thinking that someday you'll fall for me too...
And I'm afraid, it will be too late...

I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had...
But I can’t, because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most...
Broken hearted girls are like the queen in a game of chess...
They risk their lives just to protect the king which is the saddest part...
I don't know how long I can hold, but I know...
The more seconds I hold, the more wounds I will carve in my heart...


p/s: I'm eating my own words! *sigh*

Tiada ulasan: