Selasa, Mei 01, 2012

Happy Exam!


A little bit busy lately...
Yalah, with those stupid unsolved issues...
But the most important is busy with my final exam for this spring semester...
Hehehe...
Never mind, they're just like a little bumper on the road...

Today is our first day for the exam...
I have a paper in the afternoon, Cell and Tissue Culture...
And Heyyy! I'm wearing Tudung Bawal again!
Hehehe...
To fulfill a wish list from a person...
He and Sabrina really wants to see me wearing Tudung Bawal, not that Tudung Sarung one...
So, these are a few new pictures of mine...

Got new door sign from Warden SJ...Hehehe...
Wah, seems like almost a year I didn't wear that Tudung Bawal...They said I'm looked 5 years younger...Hahaha...
Me and these three ladies wearing the unusual style, not the daily one...
Don't get me wrong, I'm not "rabun"...Just trying Naimah's spectacle...

Tiada ulasan: