Rabu, Januari 11, 2017

My Life Will Be In 2017


Assalamualaikum and good day...
2017 just showing itself and it has been 11 days...
Based on my current in-mind vision, 2017 is gonna be a though and busy year for me...
Here are "some" extra life responsibilities to be carried out by me this year...

Teaching Kids Iqra' & Al-Quran - Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Night)
Tuition Class - Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday (Night)
Fitness Class - Wednesday & Saturday (Night)
Aerobic Exercise, Gender Committee - Tuesday & Friday (Evening)
Continue Study in Degree, Bachelor in Agribusiness and Plantation Management - Saturday/Sunday
Completing LSS Project for White Belt - Work Responsibility
Cover Store Clerk which in Maternity Leave - Work Responsibility
Maintaining Current JD for Certification Audits - Work Responsibility
Keep Standby to Receive other Tasks from the Management

I have to and must to manage my time wisely...
Beside responsibilities, they are actually my goals to be accomplished in flying colors this year...
Hopefully I can survive towards the end...
Pray for myself...
Hahaha...

That's all for right now...
This post "maybe" the summary for my life in 2017...
"Maybe" there will be no more blog posts after this in this year...
Because I'm too busy, I guess...
Will try to sneak and find some time to write and share as much as I can...
So, till we meet again...
Assalamualaikum...



Tiada ulasan: