Jumaat, Mei 06, 2011

Good Bye Seems To Be The Hardest Word...


Through all the lies, the sad goodbyes, the things we hide, the tears we've cried, through odds and ends, we've been friends... Though times have passed, the memories last, so always remember, we'll be friends forever.

"Every goodbye makes the next hello closer..."

"When I see your smile, and I know it’s not for me, that’s when I’ll miss you..."

"Where is the “good” in goodbye???"

"A good-bye is never painful unless you’re never going to say hello again..."

"Saying goodbye isn’t the hard part, it’s what we leave behind that’s tough..."

"Life wouldn’t be the same without you and all the memories you have givin me..."

"How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to..."

Don't want you to leave, but we know sometimes its better to let you go. Somehow I know we'll meet again. Not sure quite where and I dont know just when. You're in my heart, so until then... Wanna smile, wanna cry, saying good-bye...

Happy Holiday, Everyone...!!!~
Buat Yang Sudah Menamatkan Pengajian Di TPMC, Semoga Berjaya Dalam Langkah Yang Berikutnya...Semoga Kita Bertemu Lagi...Gonna Miss U All...!!!~

*Tidak semua ada dalam gmbr2 ni...Ada ramai lagi yg akn aku rindukan...Gambr2 ni hnya krn ia diambil semasa hari2 terakhir aku berada di KL sbelum blk Sabah...Semuanya akn tetap kekal di dalam hati dan ingatan...Sayang kmu smua...!!!~

Tiada ulasan: