Jumaat, Oktober 14, 2011

Putus Di Twitter


Yesterday and Yesterday of Yesterday...
Hahaha...
Was a nightmare for me...
Life is like a Roller Coaster, huh???
Lot of complication occur my life which suddenly tortured my mind...
Then dragged me into some pain again...
Ouch!
(read carefully, TIADA KAITAN DGN LOVE2 yaaa...hehehe...)
After some advice with full of love from my mom, uncle zai, etta, and my friends...
I gain some extraordinary spirit that makes me strong...!!!~
Yeahhh...!!!~

Then my friend ask me to hear this song last night...
And I was like HAHAHA...
The song just made up my night and create some laugh in my heart and my face...
I don't know why...
Maybe the song really applicable in every couple nowadays lah kot...
Hahaha...
So, enjoy the song!
Hope it can make whoever read this blogpost, to smile or laugh out loud...
Hehehe...

Putus di Twitter (Parody to Cinta Muka Buku)



Original Version Cinta Muka Buku a.k.a Facebook



Oh ya, please take a look also at this awesome Japanese Movie at TV Al-Hijrah, full of great values...!!!~

Castle Under Fiery Skies


Tiada ulasan: