Isnin, September 24, 2012

Man Jadda Wa Jada...Wa Man Zara'a Hasoda...


Early in the morning today, I met Mr Gopal (my final year project supervisor) to sign the fyp form...
With a smile in his face, he told me about the carry mark for my fyp...
He is very proud of me because among all of the final year students, I've got the highest mark for the presentation (14.28% over 15%)...
Alhamdulillah...

First and above all, I would like to praise Allah the Almighty for provided me the opportunity and granted me the capability to precede my research successfully from the start towards the end. 

I would also like to convey thanks to Technology Park Malaysia College (TPMC) for providing all the learning facilities and comfortable surrounding for me to gain knowledge. My deepest gratitude I express to my supervisor, Mr. Gopal Subramaniam for his excellent guidance, caring, patience, and providing me with an excellent atmosphere for doing research. I would like to thank Mr. Gopal, for let me experienced the research in medical topic, also always corrected my writing especially in medical terms and concepts. My special appreciation goes to all my lecturers and TPMC staffs for sharing their knowledge, experiences and motivation. 

High appreciation to Puan Noraini Binti Tumijan, the founder of Pusat Bekam Aini for gave me the permission to conduct my research project at her centre. Besides, thanks also to Miss Harizun Binti Bahudin, for her assistance throughout my research. Special gratitude I give to all of the volunteers which contributed a lot for me to get the result of my research. 

I also would like to thank my fellow friends namely Nor Shahira, Aliff Hayqall, Clementine, Yamuna, and Michael, for their help and suggestions to me. Next, special thanks to all my friends for their support and cooperation. 

Finally, an honorable mention goes to my family for their understandings, prayers, moral as well as financial supports for the completion of this research project. This research project would not been possible without the permission form God, also the guidance of my supervisor, lecturers, classmates, friends, family, and also whoever contributed directly or indirectly to my research.
Thank you so much.


p/s: final lap, the final exam...then, pack all my stuff and get ready to hit the real world...



Tiada ulasan: