Sabtu, Januari 07, 2012

When I Say, FITNESS...!!!~


First of all, I would like to shout out loud...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE ZAI...!!!~
My Lovely Uncle that always be there for my happy and hard time...
Wish you a healthy life and May Allah always give His blessings to you...
You are always the greatest uncle in this world that I ever had...
Love you always, Uncle! :D

Ok, this is the story I would like to tell about...
Each day, our lifestyle getting unhealthy...
Fat and spare parts are everywhere...
That's why me and some of my adik2 here wanna hit the field and get fit!
Hahaha... 
The idea had come out when Afiq requested me to assist him in personal exercise training...
So, here we are...

Today is our third day, Alhamdulillah my adik2 seems showing some improvement in cardio...
Me??? Hahaha...
I'm not start any training yet due to my dizziness...
Need to consume the medicine for few days then I will start to get into my sport attire back!
Hehehe...

These are some photos during our first day training...
Thanks to Aqie for the pictures! :)

Me holding the module that I've made according to my previous training at track and field
They're with me...!!!~ Wan Via, Afiq and Shen
Kurus jugak kaki aku rupanya...Hahaha...
Oh, I really love this one!
Just follow me...Hehehe...
Afiq!
Wan Via and Shen!
They're doing one of the drill called 'ankling'
Paired-Sit Up
Balancing Rod (demo to Afiq)
Some light muscle exercises using dumbell


Tiada ulasan: