Sabtu, November 19, 2011

Fall In Love With "How I Met Your Mother"



I just fall in love with How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM) sitcom...
The characters, the story line, the memorable quotes, and the important thing is their sketches mostly related to our conflicts in real life, especially about friendship and love...
(please ignore the unsuitable scenes...hehehe...)

Serius cakap, sangat banyak yang aku pelajari daripada cerita ni...
Sebelum ni just dapat tengok di TV episod yang putus2...
Tapi sekarang bila dapat follow dari season pertama dan sapu habis semua episod...
Memang terbaek lahhh...!!!~
Setiap episod pasti ada pengajarannya...
Tidak banyak yang boleh aku huraikan, tapi secara ringkasnya...
How I Met Your Mother is AWESOME...!!!~

a "must watch" sitcom beside FRIENDS... :D

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be awesome instead..." - Barney Stinson

"Trying to be friends with your ex, is a lot harder than it looks...You can't be candid as you used to be...But most importantly, you can never, ever be alone together..." - Ted Mosby

"This is going to be LEGEND...Wait for it and I hope you are not lactose-intolerant because the second half of this word is...DAIRY!!! LEGENDARY...!!!~" - Barney Stinson




*thanks Zac & mim sebab bagi cerita ni...hehehe...

Tiada ulasan: