Isnin, Ogos 08, 2011

When I Sing, Lalalalala...


Damn Bored but Surrounded by So Much Confusing Feeling and It's Causes Me To Not Doing Anything Right At Any Place of Anything...
What I Do??? Only Talking Craps, Doing Irrelevant Things, And Burst Out My Stupid Ego...!!!~
A Big "HAHAHA" For You, Today...
Serve Your Right, Wiwi...!!!~
Feeling Lonely and Empty While Having My Break Fast ALONE...!!!~
Why??? Ego, Degil, Mengada2...!!!~
Orang Sudah Ajak Turun Buka Puasa Ramai2, Tidak Mau...
Hmmm...
Just Surfing The Net, Always Search For Nothing...
Then, I Read At Some of Beautiful Quotes, Here They Are...


"I will only stop loving you when a mute guy tells a deaf guy that a blind guy saw a legless guy walk on water..."


"So, My boyfriend asked me if I loved Him...
No, you dumbass...!!!~
I only think about you all day, text you whenever I can, and stare at you constantly when i'm with you..."


"Not even 2012, Paranormal Activity, shooting, bomb attacks, or failing a class is more terrifying than seeing 5 missed calls from mom..."


"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life...
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up...
I wrote down happy...
They told me I didn't understand the assignment...
I told them they didn't understand life..."


"Forgiveness does not always lead to a healed relationship...
Some people are not capable of love, and it might be wise to let them go along with your anger...
Wish them well, and let them go their way..."


"What it is, to know the difference between:
The unconditional love of a friend, that will make the rest of your days happy and cheerful;
And the unconditional love of a soul-mate, who will give the rest of your days meaning..."


"I Don't Want My Boyfriend To...
- Break his laptop/games for me;
- Stop talking to the rest of the female population;
- Or blow off his friends for me.
What I Do Want Him To Do Is...
- Teach me how to play DOTA;
- Remember that he has a girlfriend;
- And invite me to hang with his friends.
Because That's What A Good Boyfriend Would..."
Worlds Best Boyfriend


"Life always offers second chances....
It's called tomorrow...
The past cannot be changed, erased, edited or forgotten...
It can only be accepted..."


"The difference between School & Life???
In School, you're taught a lesson & then given a test...
In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson..."

Tiada ulasan: