Rabu, Oktober 05, 2011

Tribute To Intannn...!!!~


Today...
I mean, 4th Oct 2011...
Hehehe...
Some of my frens keep uploading their picture of holding a paper, written INTAN on it...


Then I realize, ok this must be requested by Intan...
Hahaha...
Until midnite, i don't get any idea what to do???
I want something special...
Thinking, thinking and thinking...
I'm staring at my wall in front of me, so clear...
Why not???
Trying something different from others...

Hahaha...
Searching for some items...
Then, yeahhh...!!!~
I found it, a bunch of colored A4 paper...
It was Danilo's folio... =,='

But, never mind...
Oklah tu ada, kaler sweet plak tu PINK...!!!~
Hahaha...
Wanna make it as creative as I can...
But, hmmm...Only this I can do...
Tidak cantik pun dan tidaklah kreatif mana pun...
Huhuhu...
Dasar Tangan Kayuuu...!!!~

But heyyy...!!!~ 
This is a miracle for me...!!!~
I never done something called "so creative" like this since 21 years ago...
Huhuhu...
Bangga niiieeeyyhhh...!!!~ Yeahhh...!!!~
Inilah hasil tangan aku yang paling kreatif setakat ni, rasanya...

By the way, hope you're happy with my not-so-lovely work ye, TATAN...!!!~
Special for you, please keep that picture and may you always remember our frenship...
Hehehe...
*Hugging the wall with love, from me...* TEEHEE !





*jadah aku ber'speaking' lebih plak malam2 ni??? hahaha...
**tatan, sy curik sket gmbo yg bdk2 ni dah post utk kmu yeee...hehehe...letak sini jek...

Tiada ulasan: