Rabu, Oktober 03, 2012

Never Expect Too Much!


Yes!!!
Expect the unexpected is the greatest principle as the preparation to overcome any inconveniences...
But this kind of principle only applicable for the negative things, I guess...
Because when we applied it in a real life situation that involving heart and feeling...
For sure we would like to expect the unexpected happiness, rite???
Sadly, the unexpected happiness will always turn into the unexpected sadness and frustrated...

That's why I said, that "expect the unexpected" term only can be used on the negative things...
Because when we expect too much hope and happiness especially related to the heart...
The reality will give you a "stone cold stunner" or smack you down to the ground... 

This advice actually as a reminder for myself... 
In the same time, I want to share it to anyone who read this post...
In life, don't expect anything from anyone...
Because expectation, when not fulfilled, gives us pain...
When we get something without expecting it...
It gives us pleasure...
Keep doing our part and leave the rest to Allah...


p/s: reality just hit me right on my face! ouchhh!!!

p/s again: facebook...although i don't have any, but it always gives me the sadness...*sigh*

more p/s: what happen in friendship, just stay in friendzone!

Tiada ulasan: