Selasa, Julai 03, 2012

I'm Gonna Hit Back The Board!


Blurry counting, remembering, and wondering...
Waaahhh!!!
Rupa2nya I have officially left chess game or didn't involve in any chess tournament about 5 years macam tulah...


What a long time...
I can still remember, how this chess thingy had changed most of my ego and especially my heart, back a few years ago...
Actually chess and discus, both of these games had bring me quite far in my co-curricular activities level during my secondary school time...
And of course, both of it also have some stories related to be remembered...
Huhuhu...

The stories of how "the first" guy started with chess tournament...
Also how "the second" guy started with discus tournament...
Seems like sukan2 ni act like a "jodoh agent" plak kan???
Hahaha...
But, those were the days...
I'm no longer active in those games almost 5 years straight...
I don't know, maybe because of the "ghost-of-lovely-memories-with-those-guys" keep haunting me, makes me didn't feel the greatness of the games anymore...
Hehehe...
Who knows???

But heyyy!
This weekend my adik2 is on their way in organizing a "mini sports carnival"...
There will be a few outdoor games and indoor games which including chess tournament...
And since I'm no longer a person that involve in the organizer's back-line...
Also this sem might be Insya Allah my final sem...
So, I'm gonna hit back the chess board again!
I will participate in the tournament as a player (really old senior player actually)...
Huhuhu...
And I don't know if my chess-switch still can be functioned...
Yelah, I already left it off for a long long time...
So, what should I expect???
Of course it's like a rusting gear that I'm gonna push really hard, so it can be functioning well...
Errr...Rusting??? Functioning well??? 
I don't think so...
Hehehe...

But I really can't wait to see how this rusting gear will work...
Hope I can tune it back like 5 years ago or maybe better than that...
Hahaha...
So, dear "pawn, castle, knight, bishop, queen, and king"...
Here I come! 
Please be nice to me because I miss u guys, so much! 
But not u, mr "the first" guy...
Hahaha...



Tiada ulasan: