Khamis, Julai 12, 2012

Aku Dan Labu


This is the story about me and pumpkin...
Errr...I mean, the actual pumpkin...
The one that we eat tulah...
Haaa...
Oh, nothing so special pun...
I just want to share my experiences in making two types of dishes, using that pumpkin...
Hehehe...

Last week, I just got these two pumpkins, quite big jugak lah...
So, the first thing come into my mind, I want to make "bubur labu"...

Gambar sekadar hiasan, thanks kepada tuan yang empunya gambar

Then, I call the expert...
Who else if not my "mem besar"...
Hahaha...
My sweet mom lah...
Then she taught me the perfect way how to prepare the "bubur labu"...
Actually I know how to make it but, double confirm it from the expert is much better, kan???
Hehehe...

By using Pumpkin (Labu), Coconut Milk (Santan), Red Sugar (Gula Merah/Gula Melaka)...
Yeahhh! I did it! Hahaha...
Oh, sorry...
There were no picture taken...
Alhamdulillah, Naimah, Sabrina, Suriani, Wan, Najwa and Aqie enjoyed the taste of it...
Hehehe...
Finally, I'm a step ahead in cooking...
Because at least, I know and I have done one type of dessert or appetizer...
Not only the heavy meal jek...
Hehehe...

Ok, talk about today plak...
I have one pumpkin left and I have no idea what should I do with it...
I'm just thinking of "bingka labu"...

Gambar sekadar hiasan, thanks kepada tuan yang empunya gambar

So, once again I asked my mom the exact way to make it...
But due to some ingredients problem, I cancel that "bingka labu" and change it to "cucur labu" or in bahasa bugis we called it as "kontok-kontok labu"...

Gambar sekadar hiasan, thanks kepada tuan yang empunya gambar

Hehehe...
It just need pumpkin, eggs, sugar, and flour then cooking oil...
After it was ready, I ate it with Naimah and Sabrina...
And gave some of it to Wan Via also to my neighbor, Yana...
Sorry for those who didn't have the chance to taste it...
Next time Insya Allah I will do it again, ya...
Hehehe...

So, that's all...
The end of the story about "Aku dan Dua Biji Labu"...
Hahaha...


p/s: apsal aku baca english aku ni macam teruk semacam ni??? hahaha...



2 ulasan:

misslongbean berkata...

sedap!! huuhuu..aqie ade kat kolej? sampaikan salam rindu dekat die ea..huhu..

Andi Rosnita Kandi berkata...

hehehe...kak ecah!
aqie ada dtg kolej, tp x dok hostel ni dah...
sy pun jarang jmpa dia...
hari tu kbetulan dia ada dtg kjap, tu yg pksa mkn bubur tu...
hehehe...
nnt klu sy jmpa dia, sy smpaikan slm kak ecah ye... :)