Isnin, April 23, 2012

Unstable Moods



Lately, I have a very unstable moods...
Sweet, sour, bitter, spicy...
Everything mixed up to create the indescribable days of mine since last month...
Most of them basically related to my personal issues toward others...
Either heart to heart, hatred, anger, disease, studies, and so on and on and on...
Until one time, I've asked myself "what's going on, wiwi??? what had happened to you???"
Then I slowly realize that I live in a really mess up life...
Everything are upside down, and most of them are related to my daily routines...
What I've programmed my mind is "tomorrow, I can't wait for you for any longer..."
I did that almost everyday, I just sacrificed my day simply by wake up, survive the day, go to bed, and wake up on the next day...
Hmmm...

During those days, I still remember that I put only a song in my JetAudio playlist and keep repeating the same song for almost hundred times...
I will change the song then I'll let that same song keep playing again and again...
Seems like I'm waiting for something which I'm not sure what it is actually...
Haihhh...
Hope it will recover, soon...Insya Allah...
  







Tiada ulasan: