Jumaat, November 18, 2011

They're Trying So Hard To Make Me Get The Joy Again...Thanks!



My new precious memories with some of new faces...
After go through about 2 months "berkabung ksunyian" because of those fly loves to US thingy...
Life must go on, rite??? 
There's no term "patah tumbuh hilang berganti" in me...
Because i will always remember and miss my old buddies...
Love them so much...!!!~ 
But to my new memories maker, thanks and welcome to my diary everyone...!!!~ 
I love u guys too...
Lets rock the days ahead...
Hehehe...


Afiq, Alif, Tok Wan, Wan Via

Vitto Naim, Alif, Tok Wan, Wan Via, Syahir

Najwa, Sabrina, Naimah, Farhana, Anuar

Training Tarian Cuti2 1 Malaysia

Tarian Cuti2 1 Malaysia

Training, training

Bila terlalu lama x main chess, ni lah hasilnya...Kalah lah, apalagi??? Huhuhu...

Monopoly plak daaa...

Banker yang bankrupt!

Smile still fake because sitting in this room makes me always remember our old time





But these new memories need me to be real...I'll try to come back...

Tiada ulasan: