Isnin, Ogos 15, 2011

Trying To Cure My Some "Uneasy Love Confusion"...


Youtube-ing around while cannot sleep after having my Sahur...
Searching for some love songs to entertain the mood of love yang mengada-ngada suddenly occur ni...
Instead of my Oldies Love Songs, trying to put my rhythm to accept some of new love songs jugak...
Hehehe...
So, i met this few acceptable love songs (either happy or touching2)...
What can i assure, the lyrics best...!!!~
Full of deep meaning and some of them have shot me right to the heart...
Ouchhh...!!!~
Oh ya, most of the songs from Glee Version...
Because I love their harmony style in singing those songs...
Hehehe...

Ok, my heart already cured a little from this "eeewww2 love mood"...
I think, tidak boleh dilayankan sangat ni...
Nanti teruk, banjir plak bilik ni kang...
Huhuhu...
Gotta go, my dream is calling me...!!!~
ZzzzZzzz...





Tiada ulasan: