Sabtu, Mac 05, 2011

I Miss You


The day I gave my heart to you...
I've cherish that very moment so precious...
And made a wish for me and you to never ever part...

I love your warm smile and your kind, thoughtful way...
The joy that you bring to my life everyday...
I love you today, as I have from the start...
And I'll love you forever, with all of my heart...

I need you like a flower needs the rain...
I need you for you can wash away my pain...
I need you more each day...
I need you for you are so wonderful in every single way...

I miss you more than ever now...
I miss you because I need you somehow...
I miss you as for me, you mean so much...

I want you to look into my eyes and see my love for you...
I want you to hold me close to your heart...
I really want you to know that...
"I Need You", "I Miss You", and "I Love You"...

Tiada ulasan: