Selasa, Januari 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Uncle Zai...!!!~

Ke Hadapan En Rahim Bin Resar...
My Lovely Uncle Zai...
HAPPY BDAY...!!!~


06/01/2011...
Genap 50 tahun usia Uncle...
Huhuhu...
Sory lmbt post wish ni...
Tp dah wish d phone, kan kan kan???
Hehehe...

Apa2pun...
U are the greatest man that i ever had in my life beside Etta...
U and Etta are always the heroes in my heart...
I cant find any word to define how much I love u and Etta...
With lots of pray and love, I hope U will get the very best in life...
May Allah gives His Blessings to U always...
Thanks for taking care of me since i was born into this world...
Thanks for keep patient with my thousand bad attitudes...
Thanks for always be there in my sad time...
Thanks for everything, the happiness, the loves, and U yourself...
U are such a precious gift that Allah gives to me and our family...!!!~

Happy Bday to U...!!!~
Semoga Uncle sentiasa berada dalam limpahan rahmat dan hidayah daripada Allah...
D berikan kesihatan yang terbaik agar sentiasa ceria dalam mnjalankan tggungjwb...
With lot of loves, Happy Bday Uncle Zai...!!!~
Love & Miss U Always...!!!~
Thanks for EVERYTHING, Sorry for SOMETHING...!!!~

Tiada ulasan: