Khamis, Julai 15, 2010

MY BACK PAIN (Waist Pain)...

Talk about my waist pain that happen to me about 2 weeks ago...
Like i said, i need to take Pain Killers to make me able to walk and do my works...
But, how long should i take that most dangerous PAIN KILLERS???

Until one morning, i really don't want to take them anymore...
What gonna be happen, just let it happen...
I'm tired of taking the pain killers...
So, i just try to woke up like usual, then i go to heat up a jug of water...
Then, i made my milk (milk that i drink for my intestine problem)...
I stop from drink this milk since i only have one packet left...
But i just drink it that morning, as my breakfast...

After a few while, i can't feel so much pain at my back...
Hmmm...
Maybe it was some good things in that milk...
Everyone know, goat milk highly contain calcium and protein, low fat and all that...

Beside of Tawakkaltu 'Alallah, i will make this milk as my supplement, AGAIN...
But now, i just waiting for my sweet bro, Abg Lan to send me the new one...
Hopefully, i got 3 boxes (gile tamak!!!~)
Hahaha...
So, Abg Lan pleassseeeee...
Ur cute sister here need them A.S.A.P...!!!~

I hope, after this I will get my active life like before...
Tired of walking and move like a very old lady...
Umor baru 20...!!!~
Its been like 90's and above...!!!~
What can i conclude here, WE JUST PLAN, ALLAH DECIDE EVERYTHING...
I only make this milk as my food supplement...
The other things about my life, its all fall in Allah's will...
"Kun Faya Kun..."


Tiada ulasan: